Tuesday, July 4, 2017

15 Mei 2014


Assalamualaikum and Hi.
 Its been so long since my last status. So here am I. I'm back シ Holla! But my "latest" post is on September 2014. Nvm anyway! Actually. There is some reason why i came back here.... After so long right? Ok ok. Stop thinking nonsense k -_- I've been silencing my self for bunch of reason. My late Abah was not that healthy at that time. With some pressure I tell you. With so damn many things. If you could just revise back what did i posted few years back. You'll probably understood me. 

Let me tell you something in fast. My dad's name is Muhammad Mizan. He was a cancer fighter. He'd survived for almost 7 years. Yes i know. It's quite long right? But he couldn't made it. But that doesn't mean he's a failure! Furthermore, he's a Hero. He showed us that even everyone told us that Cancer's patient won't last long. Just a couple month... only. BUT YOU'RE WRONG! He'd been diagnosed with Cancer since 2011. But at that time. Doctor told Mak and Abah that no need to worried because it's just "Batu Karang" need to bla bla bla. Sorry i can't remember the details.

What cancer's victim need are :
Love
Courage
Family
Respect
Wise Word
Positive Vibes
Supplement
Medicine

and of course they will need more than that.

Don't drown their's spirit. Pull them together. Actually. I'm not fully ready after what had happened. I'm not that ready to tell you guy's the whole story. It takes time. Takes time to heal. Takes time to smile as sincere as it should be. I just need some more time. Give me some time to heal. Don't force me to accept the truth even though I already know the truth. 
I maybe forgot but i will not forget. Pin my word.

No comments:

Post a Comment