Tuesday, March 15, 2011

meet my friend..

hey buddieszz...this is my friend IMA GERYON NESZTA... if u all want to knoww.. we r BESTIE from 2010.. wow... enteresting.. loike it lhaa.. okee..the first is... i have 2 bestie.. 1 at indonesia...and the seconds at malaysia.. :)).. there  are good pers0ons..thts y i love them like i love my parents..! aww.. certainly lha i love my parents... :().  hahaa.. hw bout u all.?? don't u have any bestiee..?? if yess!. waw.! tell me... who they r.. if not.! hw dare u lie to me.. haha. i just wanna says.. sorry,.if u all does'n have.. but make sure tht u have it..  n choose lha yg the best oke.. not MAT REMPIT.! .. understood..?? if u not understood..! open ur KAMUS..  hahhaa..easy right,,.??? sure lahh..!

ehemm.. senanye ME x phm lah.. ape mimpi ME speaking2 nih meyhh.. hahaha... any suggestion..??? ahhaa...nope..??? hoi3.! oke2.. i understand,,.. :( it's oke..ENGLISH nih mmg my fevret lha.. untong lah dpt kwn yg reti ckp enggeris nih meyyh,.. nk tgok x ape yg die 2lis.. ape yg die chat ngn me..??? mau..?? angkt tgn..!! ahah.cepat2..! dpt 10 sen.. haha..

oke2..this is it,..

her=>my friend...

Her soulmate leave him cause a boy

Every day, I see she sits alone in the chair

There's nothing somebody wanna talk with her


I'm so sad cause it... :'(

me=>owh.about tht...i'm so sorry about tht... 

i think u have to make her happy... 

just tell her...forget him... many guys out there ok..

. just make her feel cool....

 haha...ok....


her=>I did it...


But, her attitude so cool to everyone....

me=>ooh.... i don know wht to say...ehemm...just give her advise... ♥. okay...?

her=>Okay ^^

haa..!tuh lah salah 1 eh citer ttg friend die kt sne... waw...hahaha... u all nk tgok x gmba die..??? anggok2.!!oke2..jp2..nk upload meyhh

^^ perfect.!

NEXT..!!
she's r very2 cute.!!

awesome..!! aww.. hahaha


c.!!! i told u right..?? ahah..die mmg chantek.!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha...too whose wanna know her..add her at



checkk it out guy's... =)


2 comments:

  1. KYA... HUDA~~~~~

    I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU ♥♥ MY BESTTIE~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~~~hahaa.. Me To0 lHa HuNnY.. ^^.. L0Ve U mUcH LhA..♥♥ >My LOvly BesTie <~~~

    ReplyDelete