Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Gross memory go away!



Assalmualaikum and Hi!

Nampak tak tajuk je dah kepoci HAHAHAHA Psssst , No one cares :p 
Okay btw, I've had re-read my old post. and was like OMG! Is this for real HUDA HAMIZAH?! Because i couldn't believe that it was me the one who posted my old post. THIS IS SO UNREAL!

HAHAHHA omg lmao Idk how to react when i first read it. All emotional beat in one pulse. HAHHAHA I hate the old me. For real i tell you. Well i bet that you guys have through this a lot. 

I've seen this one post (ofc it posted by me) I wrote about my ex, my cats (ofcourse!) My family (For surelah its a must), my friends and also cousin <3 Maybe at that time. i was thinking that this blog was all mine. No one can read it. Because i'm the only acc holder (At that time, and I think I'm a bit stupid for wrote-ing that stupidos story) HHAHAHAHA and then i saw my previous post about how unmatured am i crying over "Abang Angkat" don't know but it's real tho. Haihlahhhhhh. But no worries. I had deleted those post already. Meremang weii baca tu semua. Rasa macam nak kakikan diri sendiri pun ada jugak kahkah! 

Oh how glad if at that time, i knew that everyone else's also read my post. But why nowwwwwwwwwwwww (Ugh) Well, after so long. i don't think people will remember my post HAHAHA I think by putting HAHAHA is kinda annoying because i feel you ~~ Okay right now. Let's write something that can help other. People help you then you help people. Okay? 

Nay or Yay?

No comments:

Post a Comment